How about a deliciously healthy recipe to celebrate!
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Dip
*recipe by Jackie Keller, NutriFit
1 cup fat free milk
1/2 cup fat free evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 unsweetened cocoa
1. Place the cocoa and sugar, in a 1 1/2-quart pan, and mix well.
2. Slowly whisk in the two types of milk.
3. Place the pan over medium heat, and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or just until the mixture comes to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low, add the peanut butter, and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until the mixture the peanut butter has melted.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the vanilla extract.
6. Serve the dip warm, with cake or graham cracker squares, fresh strawberries, and/or chunks of bananas, pineapples, apples, or pears.